Welcome to an Awesome Life

If you love coffee and food, and appreciate dry humour and childish antics then we're off to a good start. If you are interested traveling, DIY, home remedies, and random nonsense to you I say: Welcome :-) And I suggest you start by reading About Me to see if you'll want to punch me or not before continuing. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Kitchen: Here I Come!

I want to eat like a rock star every single day. Problem? I'm neither a rock star, nor a gourmet chef in a 5-star restaurant. Solution? Put our 10,000 kitchen gadgets and cookbooks to good use. It's incredible how many appliances and gadgets and books two people who love food can accumulate and yet seldom use. No more, I say! So friends and family alike: be prepared to be bombarded by my random creations - and you know it will probably usually be desserts. Deal with it. Love it. Enjoy it. Or I will find people who will. So there.


Feast your eyes on some of my past edible things (apologies - they aren't great photos):

Tie Dye Cupcakes (for Easter)
First attempt at cakepops

Cupcakes: Cookies & Cream, Candy Cane Tie-Dye
Cupcakes: Cookies & Cream, Marshmallow Birthday Cake


Mini Guinness Cupcakes

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Banana Crumb Muffins

A bit of Canadian pride on Canada Day (1st attempt at working with fondant!)

PacMan Chocolate Covered Pretzels - made by myself and Rachel.




BUT!! the new photos will get better and better every time because it's also a reason to use the devil-camera. I feel like a lot of fun, food oriented photos could come out of this. 

Hmmm.....




No comments:

Post a Comment