2) Awesome Saturday Farmer's Market (and Wednesday Market too!).
|Outside in the summer :-)|
3) Our Zoo. A great free attraction!
4) Our restaurants. Honestly. We have some of the best.
|Gerti's has the best fries. The best.|
|Delicious feta hot pepper dip at Favourite Greek.|
|Jeff Purvey's. The best fish I have ever had. Fact.|
5) Poutine. And this link only shows half of their creations. They recently updated their menu. Ohhhh dear.
|And their dessert poutine. Ohhh wow. *Drool*|
6) Our downtown shops, we really do have a great selection!
|2 gems: Naked Chocolate & S.O.S|
7) Nature! We are surrounded by it here in the Kawarthas and Jackson's Park is a good place to start!
8) We have Starbucks. Three, actually.
9) Our annual Breast Cancer Dragon Boat Races.
10) This sign:
|No, really. How amazing is this?!|
And what do you love about YOUR hometown? Or your current town?